10 book recommendations for Christmas, by the Theos team. 18/12/2018
In the run up to Christmas, we thought it would be a good time to stop and reflect on some of our favourite books from the last year. Not an easy task for a team of avid readers.
This little video is a top 10 selection of some of the team’s favourites which we hope gives you some inspiration for any last minute Christmas gifts or just for a book to settle into over the festive period.
1. The Bullet Journal Method – Ryder Carroll
2. How Democracy Ends – David Runciman
3. Love, Imperfectly Known: Beyond Spontaeous Representations of God – Brother Emmanuel of Taize
4. The Sixteen Trees of the Somme – Lars Mytting
5. A Keeper – Graham Norton
6. Making Sense of God: An Invitation to the Skeptical – Timothy Keller
7. The Shepherd’s Life: A Tales of the Lake District – James Rebanks
8. A Monster Calls – Patrick Ness
9. Radical Help – Hilary Cottam
10. The Once and Future Liberal – Mark Lilla